QMS Implementation Overview
Planet ISO is an industry leader in QMS implementation. We assist companies of all sizes achieve ISO / AS certification. These certifications include but are not limited to ISO 9001 2015, AS 9100 Rev D, AS 9120 Rev B, and ISO 13485 2016. Our streamline approach saves your organization time and money and makes for an easy implementation process.
What makes Planet ISO Implementation different from the competition?
Unlike many consultants, Planet ISO specializes in turn-key QMS Implementation, meaning we are not here to change the way you do business. Our goal is to simply evaluated what you are doing and assure that your QMS implementation project is documented in a way that conforms to the standard desired.
How long can I expect my QMS Implementation Project to take?
There are many factors that directly reflect the duration of your QMS Implementation Project. These factors typically include, the extent of existing documentation/controls in place, auditor availability, and company size. Although the above factors exist, Planet ISO is known for our amazingly quick QMS Implementation time. Our QMS Implementation projects average between 30-90 days from initial contract to actual certification issuance from the certification body, although, we have been known to get companies certified in as little as 2 weeks.
Why hire a consultant vs. tackling QMS Implementation in-house?
Companies often ask themselves this question, some of which even decide to go this route. Unfortunately, many of these companies quickly realize that the resources required to tackle QMS Implementation in-house are quite hefty. Below are some reasons why a Consultant might be the way to go for your organization:
- The Documentation involved in QMS Implementation can be extreme and by using a consultant you can be assured that your documentation will be conforming the first attempt.
- Our Planet ISO Consultants bring with them years of industry experience and best practices from the 400+ companies that we have worked with to become ISO / AS Certified.
- Hiring an outside consulting firm like Planet ISO assures objectivity by providing a fresh set of eyes to replace those that might be familiar or blind to existing QMS issues present within the organization.
What does Planet ISO QMS Implementation Projects include?
Planet ISO offers a variety of activities which are included in ALL of the QMS Implementation project for our clients. These activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct Gap analysis
- Standard Specific Compliant Quality Manual
- Standard Specific Compliant Quality Procedures
- All forms/records as required
- Conduct required On-site Internal Audit
- Assist with facilitating the required Management Review Meeting
- Provide ISO / AS training to organization Management Representative
- Assist with Registrar/CB (Certifying Body) selection
- Act as company Liaison during certification audit (Optional)
- Continued complimentary phone / email support.
Ready to begin your ISO / AS QMS Implementation Project?
Request a Quote Below or visit the Contact US page to discuss your QMS Implementation needs!